Smart Building Solutions
- More than 10 million homes worldwide already have FTTH connections as the technology has more advantages than conventional ones.
- It not only reduces infrastructural glitches but also significantly boosts bandwidth capacity and network reliability. Besides, having an FTTH home is a symbol of a high-end lifestyle.
- Unlimited bandwidth capacity to provide uninterrupted data, video, and voice services regardless of the number of users or connections.
- Extremely efficient and flexible in bandwidth allocation.
- Offer and facilitate high-end lifestyle requirements and needs.
- Accommodate bundled services for IPTV, Internet, and Telephony.
- Customized solution for each user like Internet Bandwidth Voice Line, Video streaming.
- Relatively low fixed cost.
- Accommodate multiple ‘service providers’ in the same ‘pipeline’ simultaneously.
A single fiber to the end user, providing revenue-generating services with industry standard user interfaces.
Advantages of Smart Building solutions
- Internet – Ultra High Speed Broadband (Capable to support 1G Bandwidth)
- Voice Services – TDM / NGN
- IP-PBX – Intercom and VOIP
- Standalone / Cloud Based IP Surveillance Solutions
- Smart Home Solution
- Video Conferencing
- DTH + CATV Services
- Community Intranet Portal
- Public Wi-Fi Hotspot Solution
- DAS solution for Mobile Operators
- Central Control Room